We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Sole, one of the first fish that we give our children to eat and that they like the most. Its texture and flavor are very soft, so children tend to accept them quite well, like other white fish, and it is also very healthy for pregnant women.
If you want the little ones in the house to have their portion of fish at Christmas or other special dates, give it to them accompanied by this original orange sauce that will give it a different touch, the grown-ups will also enjoy it.
- 8 sole fillets
- 4 oranges
- 125 grams of butter or margarine
- 75 grams of chopped almonds
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Flour for coating
Tips: This same recipe can be made with fillets of hake or other white fish.
1. Season the sole fillets with salt and pepper, coat them with wheat flour.
2. Fry the sole on both sides until golden brown.
3. In a saucepan, add water and add the grated skin of the oranges, the butter or margarine, and the chopped almonds.
4. Put it over medium-high heat and stir from time to time. Before it comes to a boil, take it off the heat and pour it over the sole. Add the tomatoes.
5. Bake everything at 200ºC for about 15 minutes to gratin.
Here are more dinner recipes for pregnant women and other fish recipes for children.
You can read more articles similar to Soft orange sole for children, in the category of Fish on site.