We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The sea salad with crab sticks and prawns is a very refreshing recipe for children. A crunchy and tender starter thanks to vegetables and fish, which is also a very healthy recipe for children's dinner.
Vegetables and fish are not usually liked by children, so we can present them in cheerful and colorful dishes such as sea salad. It contains many vitamins and proteins, as well as being low in fat.
- 1 lettuce
- 5 fish sticks
- 100 gr. shrimp
- 1 tomato
- 1 cucumber
1. Wash the lettuce well, drain and chop it, removing the leaves from the outside. Put the lettuce in a bowl.
2. Put the frozen crab sticks in a bowl with warm water and let them thaw for about five minutes. Drain and cut into strips or cubes.
3. Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of oil. Add the shrimp and sauté over medium heat for a few minutes, until golden brown.
4. Wash the tomato and cucumber, cut them into slices (the cucumber can be peeled as well). Add them to the bowl of lettuce.
5. Add the prawns and the crab sticks to the salad. Dress with oil, vinegar and salt to taste, stir well and serve.
Here you have other fish recipes for children, and also recipes for the family picnic.
You can read more articles similar to Sea salad with crab sticks and prawns, in the category of Salads on site.