We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fondant is a paste that is mainly used in dessert recipes to coat and decorate buns, cakes, muffins or cakes. The word comes from French (that melts) because it melts or melts in your mouth.
In this case, we are going to use the fondant to decorate a cookie. It will be a very special cookie, since we will turn this sweet into a gift for Father's Day. How? We will decorate this cookie in the shape of a tie using fondant. Dad will love it!
- White and blue fondant
- Condensed milk
- Edible glue
- Round cutters
1. For this Father's Day recipe, we need a plain cookie or a tea cookie to work on. We will put a little condensed milk on top to be able to glue the base of the fondant.
2. Roll white fondant with your hands and smooth it with a rolling pin. Use a cookie-size cutter to get the base. If you don't have a cutter, you can do it with a glass. Glue the base onto the cookie very carefully.
3. Now take the blue fondant, knead it and smooth it with the rolling pin. Cut three very thin strips of white fondant. Place them on the blue fondant and, roll slowly so that, little by little, the white strips are incorporated into the blue fondant.
4. Cut the piece of blue fondant with white strips in the shape of a trapezoid to make the tie and make a peak at the end of the widest area.
5. To tie the knot for the tie, cut another piece of blue fondant into a smaller trapezoid. Also cut another strip to make the strip that goes behind the neck. Now you just have to stick these elements on the tie using edible glue or a little condensed milk. You already have your tie-shaped cookie to give to dad!
Estrella Núñez Fuertes
Member of the Spanish Association of Cake Designers
Blog Sugar Tres Cantos
Contributor to our site
You can read more articles similar to Tie-shaped cookie. Recipes for Father's Day, in the Cookies category on site.