We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Lasagna is a traditional dish that children really like. It is a nutritious and very complete recipe, as well as easy to make. A vegetarian variant is this original vegetable lasagna, perfect for children's meals.
With this recipe that he proposes Guiainfantil.com, you will have a dish without meat, only with vegetables, but just as tasty as the grandmother's lasagna recipe.
- 14 plates of lasagna
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 carrots
- 200 gr of spinach
- 1 liter of milk
- 4 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 150 ml of fried tomato
A variant so that the children do not get bored of repeating the dish, you can prepare a large quantity and freeze it.
1. Wash and chop the vegetables well, cutting the zucchini, carrots and tomatoes into small cubes.
2. Put a little oil in a pan, add the spinach with a little salt and fry for a few minutes over medium heat, until they release the water and are reduced. Remove and reserve in a source.
3. Fry the rest of the vegetables. Add the carrots first, leave a couple of minutes, add the zucchini, leave five minutes and finally add the aubergine. Fry everything together for a few more minutes, add a little salt and pepper to taste.
4. Pour the vegetables into the bowl with the spinach. Add the fried tomato and mix well, correct for salt and pepper if necessary.
5. Put the lasagna plates in boiling water for the time indicated on the package, approximately fifteen minutes.
6. Make the bechamel. To do this, put two tablespoons of oil and two of butter in a pan. When it has melted, add four tablespoons of flour to form a paste. Pour a little milk and let it absorb, continue adding more little by little until it is creamy. Add a taste of salt
7. Assemble the lasagna. In a rectangular mold suitable for the oven, put a base of lasagna plates (previously drained), on top the vegetables with the tomato, a layer of lasagna plates and on top of the béchamel sauce. Repeat the process until the layers are finished, it will depend on the size of the mold.
8. Bake the lasagna for about 30 minutes at 180ºC. You can put a little grated cheese on top to gratin.
See more recipes vegetarian recipes for children.
You can read more articles similar to Vegetable lasagna for vegetarians, in the Vegetarian category - vegan on site.